My clients create user friendly and accessible websites for leading Financial Services companies worldwide.
They are looking for a PHP Developer. The PHP Developer will be involved in the development of a new site for one of their primary clients
You must have excellent knowledge of Linux, Apache, PHP and MySQL (LAMP) application developments.
· Experience with PHP 5, in particular object-orientated PHP development and MVC design patterns.
· Experience of database design and management, in particular MySQL
· Understanding of Apache configuration
· Familiarity with GNU/Linus environment and tool chains · Experience of using open source development platforms and libraries
The ideal candidate must:
· Have the ability to communicate ideas verbally and visually in a coherent and impassioned manner
· Add value to the bigger picture by providing fresh and inspiring new perspectives whilst producing work that is on brief and fit for purpose.
· Work with a team to deliver top level creative work and strives to maintain and constantly improve creative standards within the business, whilst seeking support and advice from Creative Team and Head of Interactive Technologies where appropriate.
· Be comfortable contributing to conceptual discussion, led by Digital Team.
· Familiarity with PHP web application frameworks (e.g. CakePHP) or content management systems (e.g. Joomla, Drupal).
· Knowledge/experience of working with other dynamic languages, such as Python, Ruby or Groovy.
To apply for this position please send your full and up-to-date CV to:
firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 566 8404 Only successful candidates will be notified